Bottom Up Planning Through Community Engagement Project (Dharmapasha Area Program- DAP)
This project aimed to create a supportive environment for the targeted families get financial help, children go to school without being child laborer, child malnutrition and safe water and safe toilets.
|Areas Covered||People Benefitted||Budget||Duration||Donor|
|3 unions (Dharmapasha sadar, Shelbarash and Jayshree union) of Dharmapash aupazila of Sunamganj district.||5430||7,239,346||2019 to 2020||World Vision|
- Community people attended workshop and sessions on Child Welfare Assessment, negative consequences of child labor, personal hygiene, safe water and improved health care, and skill enhancement.
- This project also distributed gift items to protect children’s health and build health habits.
- ‘Strengthening Health, Nutrition and WASH services’ technical Program (TP) developed in Dharmapasha area program. The overall goal of this technical program is, “Mother and children are healthy and well-nourished”.
- The project installed tube wells and hygienic toilets.
- This project also did ensure participatory preparation and implementation of disaster preparedness plan.
- For Covid-19, 110 families received hygiene materials and 519 families received cash.
- PPE distributed to 84 people in Dharmapasha Hospital / Community Clinic.