WASH for Community Development in Banglabazar
This WASH project was implemented to improve the sanitation status of garment workers in ward 22 of Gazipur City Corporation. The project also followed a combined approach to improve WASH in schools and health facilities.
|13000||5000||Water Aid and the back donor was H &M foundation.|
* Installed community level WASH infrastructure
* Enhanced community engagement.
* Students became aware regarding hygiene practices.
* Adolescent girls became aware regarding menstrual health management.
* People got habituated regarding hand wash.
* Local community clinics got help in delivering health care services.