WASH for Community Development in Banglabazar Project
This WASH project implemented to provide safe water and improve the sanitation status of all the poor families of Wards 21, 22 and 23 of Banglabazar of Gazipur City Corporation. The project also followed a combined approach to improve WASH in schools and health facilities.
|Water Aid and the back donor was H & M foundation.
|November 2018 to June 2020
- Installed community level WASH infrastructure.
- Enhanced community engagement.
- Students became aware regarding hygiene practices and menstrual health management.
- People got habituated regarding hand wash.
- Local community clinics got help in delivering health care services.